Wednesday 17 March 2010

More rushing around....


We seem to be fighting a losing battle trying to get everything sorted.... The main problem being that I have 4 kids and so limited time to do stuff before they need picking up from school. We are plodding along slowly sorting everything out, just not as much as I had hoped.....
If you are in Swansea Metropolitan University tomorrow expect to see me underneath the ambulance attempting to tighten the handbrake cable!
So today's photo doesn't have Netley or myself in it looking stupid, it is of some of the things we have had to buy today...
We will be checking out Elysium gallery's new building on Friday morning, there is a possibility that we will be able to drive the ambulance into the building (through doors, not smash and grab style) for the exhibition, which I am quite excited about! A quick spin around the new building until I get the ambulance firmly wedged in somewhere to become a permanent exhibit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment