Monday 15 March 2010

So much to do, so little time!


According to Sod's Law, section 6, paragraph 3 we were forbidden from doing too much today!
Having had the internal lights left on inside the ambulance for 2 days by my kids we were off on a mission to buy jumper cables!
Back at the ambulance all went badly until I realised I had the cables attached to the wrong battery, silly me! so half the day wasted we popped off to Dunelm for (totally essential) retail therapy....
Got ourselves the things we needed and had an embarrassing photo taken for your perusal because I'm sure you all want to see everything we do!!
Tomorrow is another day and I am certain we will be more efficient then!!



One more little thing, if you are ever in Victoria Park in Swansea you can see this....
;) Has been there a good year now.. see if you can find it, Do My Bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment